Do you get excited researching public policy issues?
Would you like to be part of a cohort of undergraduate and graduate students conducting policy research?
Would you like a paid internship* where you get to:
– Explore a public policy topic impacting New Jersey?
– Contribute to the New Jersey State Policy Lab (by writing blogs, creating charts, researching policy issues, helping with research studies)?
– Conduct a literature review?
– Analyze and present data?
– Meet Rutgers alumni and legislators?
– Learn about faculty members’ research interests?
This paid, 10-week (June 13th-August 17th) internship may be for you! We are seeking a diverse pool of candidates (e.g., racial/ethnic group, socioeconomic status, military service, age, gender/identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disability, etc.).
Be sure to complete the application by Friday, April 28th and email it to email@example.com.
Internship offers will be made by Wednesday, May 10th.
* This internship will take place June 13th to August 17th in-person at the Civic Square Building, 33 Livingston Avenue, New Brunswick 8:30am to 4:30pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and remote from 8:30am to 4:30pm on Thursdays. There will be one or more visits to Trenton and/or mayors’ offices which could take place Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Pay scale starts at $15/hour for undergraduate students and increases for graduate students.